Slow and steady wins the race, isn’t that how it goes? I say this alot to my students. I have a few spare moments to sew so I concentrate on one thing at a time. Today was zip day. I managed to get the waistband lined up at the back with only minimal ripping out.
Finally, I could try it on!
Thankfully the shoulder pieces are easy to adjust because I have practically no shoulders. I may even need to dart out done excess fabric in the back of these sleeve pieces, I have to tuck them in so much for the dress to stay on!
Aside from that, the fit is nice with a little bit of room. I cut the lining for the bodice from a cotton for comfort so it’s going to be a little bit more bulky than normal lining. Therefore some extra room in the bodice is no bad thing.
Excited to get this finished and on to the jacket!