October Outfit

I decided to bite my stagnant photography in the behind and went on a photoshoot-splurge today. Stand by for many, many belated FOs and outfits. Today, we’ve got a three-for-two! It’s the Bruyere shirt dress from Deer and Doe paired with the Sara leggings from Named. Let’s start with the shirt! If you click through […]

Belated July outfit

Hi all! Last month was a busy one as I was preparing for and then away on my usual course in Switzerland… And when I came back, I needed to continue preparations for a lunchtime recital which I gave yesterday. Anyway, it’s good to be back! I have lots of things to show you. First […]

Autumnal June outfit

I completed this early last month but didn’t have a chance to take photos until today. Sorry it’s a bit dark! The dress is a very dark navy wool crepe. It’s the Dakota dress from the Finnish company, Named Patterns. I’ll confess, I was blown away by their first pattern collection last winter. I really […]

FO: Helene

This has been a long time in the making! I first started it on honeymoon with a sport weight yarn, but it turned out too thick and dense, so I ripped it out. I really liked the design so last summer, I bought some Katia linen and knit it again. Although I’m really happy with […]

Belated March Outfit

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! It did pour in Galway but I had a good time anyway. I didn’t finish any sleeves on my red cardigan, but I did get the button band done. I’m not sure how much yarn the sleeves are going to take so I figured I should do the […]